Kaw Language Job Posting

Justin McBride jmcbride at kawnation.com
Tue Oct 18 14:37:50 UTC 2005

Ho, zaani!

I certainly don't want to abuse the academic nature of this list by talking about my day-to-day business, but I think this might be of interest to one or more of you out there.  My department here at the Kaw Nation is expanding (from one person to two, yea!) because of a new ANA grant, and we need a Project Coordinator position filled ASAP to begin work on a well-outlined Kaw language software project.  If any of you or any of your students is looking for a job these days and is willing to move to windy ol' north central Oklahoma, this could be right up your alley.  For more information, please visit http://www.kawnation.com/Programs/proghome.html, and click on Personnel (Jobs).  I think it's the 11th job down on the list.  By the way, this job will be very computer-intensive.  We're looking specifically for someone with some database and design experience.  Also, please feel free to forward this email to anyone else you know who may be in the market.

Justin McBride
Language Director & acting Webmaster
Kaw Nation
Drawer 50