UNICODE UPDATTING

Louanna Furbee FurbeeL at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 28 19:49:25 UTC 2005

>Jimm,

Quick reply.  EMELD is an excellent set of practices (you can read
about them on the E-MELD web site - you can google it).  I recomment
it.  They'll probably have other workshops.  Write them to get on a
list to be notified about them.  Write to Helen Dry (hdry@
LinguistList.org, I think is the address).  Louanna

--
Prof. N. Louanna Furbee
Department of Anthropology
E-mail:  FurbeeL at missouri.edu