Siouan-Catawban reduplication - a bunch of questions...

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 17:36:35 UTC 2006

> That looks rather difficult to find here in London... I don't suppose it's online? >

  You may want to try UMI Dissertation Services.  I think you can just Google UMI and it comes up.  You can order dissertations from them.  I ordered the Oliverio dissertation myself through them.  It costs about $40 US.

  Dave

Lameen Souag <lameen at gmail.com> wrote:

  If you have Giulia Oliverio's doctoral dissertation from the Univ. of Kansas (1996), you have about all there is.

That looks rather difficult to find here in London... I don't suppose it's online?

  Here are some reduplicated forms from the Swanton Ofo dictionary that I located for Randy earlier.
Thanks!  This is a considerable expansion on what I had.

  I have revised the discussion of reduplication in Catawba somewhat in the most recent version of the grammar. I will send you the revised chapter.

That would be great.

Lameen