Saskatoon berries

REGINA PUSTET pustetrm at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 13:42:58 UTC 2006

And me, I'm picking Saskatoon berries in CO and UT. They're seriously yummy and they're a classical Indian food. So far, I couldn't figure out the word for those berries in Lakota tho.

  Howdy from the canyons  :-))))),
  Regina

shokooh Ingham <shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I am personally very much in favour of Saskatoon. As
I come a long way, I like to see as much of the New
World as possible. Also they speak Dakota and Cree
there, which are within my realm of interest

Bruce