Question about Some Siouan cooking habits.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:09:04 UTC 2006

Botanists have tested the theory with the Acacia and it seems to have some validity.  It's possible that the mucus just coats the stomach and intestinal lining and prevents absorption of cholesterol.  I'm not an expert, but it's in our textbook (so naturally it must be true).    :-)

I'm sure Lipitor, etc. is a better deal.

Bob