More on wachi

Carolyn Quintero cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 21:49:22 UTC 2006

wachu' is the copulatory term in Osage, while waachi' is 'dance'. The
copulatory F*** wachu' is also rendered wachu'e, which makes me think it may
actually be wachuu'.  I'll have to look closely at this possibility.
(waachi'  'dance' is never *waachi'e.)

Lots of laughs in Osage with wacu'e 'bread' vs. wachu'e "copulate". Nobody
wants to ask for the bread at dinner.:-)

Carolyn

   _____