Saone with circumflex over the -o-

Clive Bloomfield cbloom at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 12 20:15:05 UTC 2006

Hello Bruce, Tonikhetu hwo? Le anpetu ki mish lila matanyan. See 1999
discussion of this topic on this list: [S^ahaN as 'Sioux'], between
A.H. Hartley (20 Aug.1999, 20:25), and J.E.Koontz (20 Aug 11:41; 21
Aug 15:56). Toksha akhe, Clive. P.S. Could circumflex be just
"hypercorrection" from people who know of French river? Tuppence
ha'penny worth from me :).