FW: leipzig glossing conventions

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 19:58:33 UTC 2006

Thanks for this, Sara.  I was unable to attend the conference but this will definitely come in handy!

  Dave

"Trechter, Sara" <STrechter at csuchico.edu> wrote:
      I'm posting this website to add to a future discussion of any potential standardization for glossing in Siouan. This came up as an issue for discussion at the Siouan conference.  I'm sure that more people will post more information about what the issues are when they get back from the workshop.  Until then...

      http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/files/morpheme.html

    Dr. Sara Trechter,Professor
  Linguistics Program and English Department
  CSU, Chico
  Chico, CA 95926
  (530) 898-4450 (fax)
  (530) 898-5447 (office)