SIL Not Recommending SILDoulos IPA93 Now (fwd)

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Jun 1 20:35:24 UTC 2006

Somewhere someone MUST have developed a program you can plug your input and output symbols into and automate this process!  SIL CC (Consistent Changes) was supposed to do that, but we've never found anyone who can make it work.  I can't imagine that, with all the fully-fledged geeks out there, nobody has ever created such a useful program.  Maybe a query on Linguist List would bring an answer.

Bob