Ofologists take note!

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 21:57:34 UTC 2006

Although, if I recall correctly, there's really no detailed discussion on any of the Southeastern Siouan languages other than Quapaw.  But I do agree Ofo should at least be in the index!  (I'm not sure if Yuchi is in there either.)

  Dave

rwd0002 at unt.edu wrote:
  I just had my first look at Hardy and Scancarelli's Native languages of
the Southeastern United States. Beautiful book, great sketches. I
have just one (not too petty, I hope) gripe. Biloxi and Tutelo are in
the index, but Ofo is not!

Willem de Reuse

http://mail.yahoo.com