"irregular" muN, nuN (fwd)

Cumberland, Linda lcumberl at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 13 22:21:14 UTC 2006

Sorry for the previous, incomplete message. My email program didn't
care much for the material I was trying to copy into it. If anyone is
interested, I'll send it to you as an attachment.

For that matter, if anyone wants the whole grammar, I'll be happy to
send it as a pdf. Please don't download it from UMI - they've converted
all my landscaped pages to portrait, with teeny-tiny print. No one, at
any level of the submission process, warned me that this would happen.
Needless to say, I'm not happy about it. So, ask me to send it to you,
or get it from me at the conference. I'll have it on my flash drive.

Linda