Siouan Caddoan Conference 2006 enquiry

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 14:31:50 UTC 2006

Dear Siouanists
Do we have a definite date and venue yet for this
year's conference.  I believe we had spoken about the
weekend 16th-18th of June or thereabouts.  I know that
would suit me because, I will be at another conference
in Maryland from the 8th to the 10th and could come
across from there, if it is still to be in Montana.
Do we in fact have a location yet?  I may be bringing
my daughter also to make it into  a linguistic family
holiday. Any advance information would be appreciated.

Bruce Ingham