Fw: Language Revitalization Programs

Rory M Larson rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 7 20:03:01 UTC 2006

I just received the below plea for help from a student in our Omaha class.
Can anyone volunteer contact information for plains Indian language
revitalization projects?  I know we have a few out there!

Thanks,
Rory

----- Forwarded by Rory M Larson/IS/UNL/UNEBR on 03/07/2006 01:44 PM -----

             Matt Garrett
             <mattiebyu at yahoo.
                                       Rory Larson <rlarson1 at unl.edu>
             03/07/2006 01:25                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Language Revitalization Programs

Rory,

I am looking at doing something with language
revitalization among plains tribes.  I know you are
invovled with alot of people on a Sioux network of
some sort.  Do you know where i might start to look to
see who is running programs and what they are doing?

Thanks,
Matt