"WOUND"

goodtracks at peoplepc.com goodtracks at peoplepc.com
Tue May 9 01:38:25 UTC 2006

Yes, John,
indeed I was looking for what may be an appropriate entry to be included in
my revised IOM dictionary.  And as you suggest below, an anology may be the
best possible, in the light of little solid evidence from the related
languages.  So I have received an answer from the unforeseen in-depth
discussion that I could not have imagine being generated by one small term
that has only been rendered in the 3PP texts of a handfull of IOM
statements.
Thanks again, to Bob and everyone contribution, and excuse me for tying up
the List for so long.
Jimm