Need help with name.

Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht johannes.helmbrecht at Uni-Erfurt.de
Thu May 11 13:14:32 UTC 2006

Bob,
if you are looking for Andy Thundercloud - he moved recently to
Wisconsin and works at the Hocank Wazija Haci Language Division in
Mauston,WI. I met him  there several times this spring. If you call up
the people there, you will have a chance to get him on the phone. The
phone number is: 608-847-5694 or 800-492-5745.

Best,
Johannes

--
PD Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Universität Erfurt - Philosophische Fakultät
johannes.helmbrecht at uni-erfurt.de
http://www.uni-erfurt.de/sprachwissenschaft/index.htm