Need help with name.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu May 11 14:29:25 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help, guys.  One of the KU profs has been asked by the Nebraska Winnebagos to help them with a medicinal ethnobotany project the tribe is undertaking.  Knowing that the man who talked at the conference had been a medic AND was interested in the language, I wanted to make sure the KU guy looked him up.  I could remember just about everything he said except his name -- a common failing I have, and age hasn't helped.

Bob