SCLC Update

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 26 18:20:24 UTC 2006

Dear Randy
As I will have my daughter and granddaughter with me,
I will be staying at the Best Western Ponderosa Inn.
Usually I prefer the Super 8, but they wanted a
swimming pool.  However I think they would like to
come with us to the Crow Agency on Saturday.  I'll
confirm with you later about eating on other days.
Probably will have lunch with the rest of you
Yours