SCLC Update

goodtracks at peoplepc.com goodtracks at peoplepc.com
Fri May 26 23:40:19 UTC 2006

Randy:
Do you know the hours of this one small cafe across the street?
I am fine with us all have meals together, but I do have a problem with being oblidged to sign up for a number of meals/ day and pay a set amount for those meals.  I do not always care to eat the typical mean or even any meal at all.  I like flexibility.  Besides, SocSecurity doesnt provide me any flexibility with unnecessary spending.
Jimm