Eating at the SCLC

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Sun May 28 04:10:06 UTC 2006

Randy:

Since things are now somewhat uncertain, and it's partly my doing for
arguing both sides, let me say that I comit to eating as many breakfasts
and lunches in the cafeteria as you find it convenient so sign me up for.
(Well, OK, no more than one each per day!)  Or if you decide not to use
the cafeteria, that's OK, too.

Everyone else:

May I suggest that anyone who wishes to attend the SCLC include in
their registration mail (off list) to Randy a statement as to whether they
will avail themselves of the cafeteria plan.

It's OK to send paper titles and abstracts, or decisions to attend or not,
to the list, and Randy and others should feel free to make announcements
via the list, but I'm thinking that we might want to keep the mealtime cat
herding off line.  My apologies for contributing to that!