Questionnaires for Comparative Workshop

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Wed May 31 00:04:55 UTC 2006

Some people are thinking of distributing questionnaires to elicit data
that they are finding it hard to locate.  As far as I can see, it is OK
to post these questionnaires on the list.

Also feel free to specify that answers should come to you direct, off
list, if that is what you prefer.  I can't guarantee that people will
follow instructions and it should be clear by now that I have no
objections to voluminous data postings.

I'm also willing to supply email addresses to those who want to send more
directed questionnaires and need contact information.  Again, I can't
guarantee that people won't post their responses, but it seems much more
likely that people will respect your wishes if you write direct and ask
them not to.  If you write on the list, and ask them not to, they may have
fired off the response before they see your restrictions.

John E. Koontz
http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz