Positionals

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Tue Nov 7 16:48:58 UTC 2006

You might want to start with the bibliography at the end of:

 The History and Development of Siouan Positionals.  In Sprachtypologie und Universalienforschung, 57:202-227 (2004).

I used a lot of synchronic grammars and text collections as sources.  I also short-changed Crow and Hidatsa for lack of information at the time.  John and Randy are happily remedying this as we speak.

Bob