SCLC 2007

Marino marino at skyway.usask.ca
Thu Apr 12 04:24:20 UTC 2007

Date:  11 April 2007

Subject:  SCLC 2007

The Siouan and Caddoan Linguistics Conference will be held on 24 and 25 May
2007 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  The conference will take place in the
Archaeology Building on the U of S campus. If you wish to give a paper
please notify me as soon as possible, giving your intended title and send
me your abstract by 20 May so that I can prepare the program.

Please advise me of the number of days you plan to be in Saskatoon.  The
Canadian Linguistics Association conference will begin on 26 May and will
end on 29 May.  The CLA plans to run three simultaneous sessions on each of
the four days, morning and afternoon, so there should be plenty of
interesting papers to attend.  I do not yet have the program for that
conference, but I expect to see it shortly.

If you wish to stay on campus, please make room bookings directly at the
following website:

<http://www.usask.ca/hospitality/upcomingevents.html>http://www.usask.ca/hospitality/upcomingevents.html

(Go to the link titled "summer housing reservations")

The campus coordinators will not reserve blocks of rooms in the residence
halls; each visitor must make his or her own reservation.  Rates are
$25.44/night for a double room and  $31.99/night for a single
room.  Bathroom facilities are shared; soap, towels and bed linen are
provided.  If you plan to stay beyond the 25th of May you will need other
accommodation.  For this purpose, I am going to make some reservations off
campus.  I need to know how many rooms I will need to reserve and for what
number of nights.

Please advise me of your plans as soon as possible.

I will have more information in the next few days.

Mary Marino