SCLC 2007

Marino marino at skyway.usask.ca
Wed Apr 11 05:46:02 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

First my apologies for not contacting you sooner about arrangements for
SCLC 2007.  I am having serious problems with my internet connection,
related to the renovations being done in my house.  I suppose it is related
to the rewiring in the basement and kitchen.  At any rate, I keep losing
email messages and internet contact.  I am composing this off-line, and
will have to find some resolution of this problem.

At any rate, if you plan to attend this year's conference and would like
accommodation on campus, please contact this
website:
<http://www.usask.ca/hospitality/upcomingevents.html>http://www.usask.ca/hospitality/upcomingevents.html

Please let me know if you book into campus accommodation so that I can know
more precisely what reservations to make in off-campus sites.

More later.

Mary Marino