2007 SCLC

Justin McBride jmcbride at kawnation.com
Thu Feb 8 14:15:30 UTC 2007

Mary,

If we can get foreign travel approval from our grantor (which shouldn't be a big deal if we plan it far enough ahead), then there will probably be two of us coming up from Kaw City, OK.  But of course, it will depend greatly on the conference dates and the amount of time I have to work with the powers that be -- or at least the powers that control the purse strings.

WíblahaN,
-Justin