2007 SCLC

Ardis Eschenberg ardisrachel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:25:40 UTC 2007

I'd very much like to come but am not sure due to pregnancy.  The later it
is, the more pregnant I'll be.  (And there were some complications.  Now,
everything is good again, but 3 weeks of bed rest leaves me less
self-assured of how easy everything will go.)
I've got a passport.  Do young children need one as well?