2007 SCLC

Marino marino at skyway.usask.ca
Wed Feb 14 19:00:15 UTC 2007

Hello Ardis,

The dates we are looking at are:  either 24-25 May or 30-31 May.  The
Canadian Linguistics Association is meeting here (Saskatoon) from 26 - 29
May,as part of the Congress of Humanities and Social Sciences.  I favour
the earlier dates (24-25) for the SCLC, so that we could continue into the
CLA meetings, if necessary, because some would like to attend the latter as
well as the SCLC.  There are some undecided matters:  1) Are we going to
have a comparative grammar workshop, or discussions about the contents of
the volumes we were planning last year?  2) We don't yet know the CLA
Program (soon to be available, I gather) - so we don't know which sessions
of the latter would be most appealing to our people.

It would be great if you could come.  Both Canada and the US require
children of any age to either have their own passports or to be included on
their parents'  passports.  You need to check the details with your local
passport office.

Best,
Mary

PS:  I really like your dissertation and look forward to meeting you if it
works out.