SCLC 2007

Marino marino at skyway.usask.ca
Mon Feb 26 05:59:57 UTC 2007

Hello Bob,

I am open to any decision that possible contributors to a workshop make
about when to have the next one.  Given that we will almost certainly be
fewer in number this year, and some of our key contributors can't come, it
would seem sensible to defer it until SCLC 2008.  You are the only person
who has expressed a view about this.

So far, no one who plans to come has objected to 24-25 May, and one person
definitely can't come on 30-31 May, so we will have it on 24-25 May.

Best,
Mary