FW: question to R.Rankin

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 22:55:31 UTC 2007

Even more likely to be tak(u) echiyapi he 'what do they call it? for taketchiabihen.  One of the others takn tapi he looks like taku khapi he 'what do they mean (by it)?'  I'm not clear what the relationship of the Hennepin form is to the Shea forms though.  Is one an interpretation of the other?
Bruce

"Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> wrote: Dear Colleagues,

I received this from a scholar in Italy.  I'm sending it along to the list since many of you have far better understanding of Dakota than I.

Best,

Bob