SCLC 07

REGINA PUSTET pustetrm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 09:59:20 UTC 2007

  Hi Bob,

  How’s it going? I’m glad that the date for SCLC ‘07 has been changed. It’s a lot easier for me to attend that way. I have applied for some funding (travel money) for this conference, and in order to complete this application, my institution needs to know the exact date of the conference. Would it be possible to obtain some official or semi-official document from you that can be used for this purpose? Such as a general announcement on Siouanlist or something like that. In the previous announcements, the date was not 100% clear yet, as I understand it. Thanks a lot! I’m also attaching my conference abstract.

  Best,
  Regina

The fish are biting.