your mail

goodtracks at peoplepc.com goodtracks at peoplepc.com
Tue Jun 19 18:05:26 UTC 2007

"gi-" would be the dative (to/ for) and
yes,  hiN-  (me) is the direct personal pronoun, but if used without the
gi-, then would it not gloss to be...
1. I am jealous  OR
2. I cause another to be jealous
WHEN the intent is that because of the actions of the other person, that
person and her actions the the source of "I, myself" being jealous of her
and her actions.

> We irkunpi nha ar ma wi mnachi thinhingihi ki,
??????   Well, I see my original sentence got chewed up, and the SIL font
didnt carry over.
Wáße irókunpi náha aré áma wáñi mínachi ñíthinhingihi ki,
Wange irokuNpi naha are ama wanyi mina-chi  nyithiNhiNgihi  ki.

Perhaps, that is more clear.
jgt