Linguist

Carolyn Quintero cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 00:17:28 UTC 2007

I'd be happy to help you out with those dots and squiggles as they apply to wazhazhe.  The dots you refer to must be those in La Flesche.

I do have an explanation of how the orthography of the LF dictionary (except for a number of errors and a number of Omaha words) compares with the standard Siouanist usage in Osage Grammar p.80.  There are only a few characters (including a couple of squiggles, and nasal "tails" on the vowels) to learn for Osage that would seem unlike English characters, and I'd be happy to help you learn them.

You can call me at my office in Tulsa, Inter Lingua Inc.

Carolyn Quintero