Autonym of Mosopeleas-Ouesperies-Ofos

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed Mar 7 15:54:19 UTC 2007

We do.  Tutelo had a -k article that is attested in the transcriptions made by Edward Sapir circa 1910.  So that's a possibility.  Biloxi has a -k nominal suffix that Dave Kaufman and I argue about but can't yet identify.  It may or may not be a variant of BI. /kaN/.  I can't recall any such article from Ofo, but there's so little to go on.

Bob