2007 SCLC

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 21:37:22 UTC 2007

Super 8 is my preferred motel.  Shame about the tree line.  I was looking forward to a primordial forest.  How much further would I have to go?
Bruce

Marino <marino at skyway.usask.ca> wrote:   What is the Super 8?  We are nowhere near the treeline, colleagues.  We are at approximately 52 degrees N  latitude.

 Best,
 Mary

 At 02:31 PM 3/12/2007, you wrote:
 Thanks Mary
 I'll be there.  Do you have the Super 8 up there by the tree line?
 Yours
 Bruce

 Marino <marino at skyway.usask.ca> wrote:

   Hello Bruce

   The dates for SCLC are 24-25 May.  The Canadian Linguistics Association meeting starts on 26 May and continues through 29 May.  I just heard that the CLA program is now being finalized.

   Best,

   Mary