CSD 'vermin 4'

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed Mar 7 19:23:09 UTC 2007

That's quite interesting.  You wrote it with a $ and I entered that as an s-hacek in the database.  Then I selected and copied the entry (with s-hacek) and pasted it in my confirming email.  And it comes out a plain S on the Siouan List.  That means that the font "knows" that the nearest thing to s-hacek is plain S, and it substitutes it.  Microsoft is going to "correct" your behavior whether you like it or not, I guess.

Bob