Siouan Conference in May. Passport info.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Sun Mar 11 15:59:52 UTC 2007

The current processing time for US passport applications is about 10 weeks.  For anyone who hasn't applied yet, that's starting to cut things a little bit close.  Application form  can be found on-line at www.travel.state.gov <http://www.travel.state.gov> , or at most local post offices.  Filing is done at the Post Office and you need your birth certificate.

For an additional fee you can get "expedited service" in about 3 weeks instead of 10.  That's what I'll end up doing since I had to order a copy of my birth certificate just this last week.