SCLC 2007

Catherine Rudin CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Mon May 7 14:20:22 UTC 2007

Hi, Mary.  I've been waffling; hoping to come but needing other pieces
to fall into place before I could comit.   CLA looks great and I hate to
miss SCLC.  But it's a long trip at an awkward time; I won't have time
to drive, and I've probably waited too long to get decent plane fare.
So -

It's really too bad, but I guess I'm not going to attend.

Catherine

>>> marino at skyway.usask.ca 5/7/2007 1:24 AM >>>

  I am posting this message at  Randy Graczyk's suggestion:

At this time there appear to be no more than six people who will attend

(and present papers ?) at SCLC 2007 in Saskatoon.  Do those of you who
have
been planning to attend still want to come in these circumstances?
Please
give a definite answer within the next two days.

Best regards,
Mary Marino