SCLC 2007

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 11 16:47:10 UTC 2007

Dear Mary
Thanks for the welcome.  Probably summer or autumn 2008 will be a good time.  Actually spring 2008 is also easy, but may not fit your programme.
Yours
Bruce

Marino <marino at skyway.usask.ca> wrote:   Hello Bruce

 We would love to have you come; you should try to arrange it for the summer or autumn, if there is any real possibility.

 Best
 Mary