Mid America Conference dates.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Sat May 19 21:48:42 UTC 2007

I'd say to use the dates from Linguist List.  I don't read that list and got my info from Sara Rosen.  She probably was off by one day when she gave me them by email.  Surely it will be Friday, Sat. and Sunday a.m. --  I hope.  If I hear differently, I'll let everyone know.  I'd say to send your abstracts to Mircea.

Bob