Fw: language

willemdereuse at unt.edu willemdereuse at unt.edu
Tue Nov 27 22:50:44 UTC 2007

Interesting article. Thank you Jimm. I hope David Rood comments as well.

Caution about the lists of Oklahoma languages at the end.  Concerning
Chiricahua Apache, among others.  I have it from a reliable source that
there are no fluent speakers of Chiricahua in Oklahoma. (There might
well be more than 10 fluent speakers of Chiricahua on the Mescalero
Reservation in New Mexico.)