Translation?

Alfred W. Tüting ti at fa-kuan.muc.de
Sun Nov 4 20:43:38 UTC 2007

I appreciate what you have pointed out to me, it is good, thanks to
you. Now I've one (more?) question: I'd like to learn more about
those men whom they called "tonweyapi" (scouts, spys) in former
times, and where can I look for it or find (smth.)?

(I'm not sure with the following): ?? What I want (a) lesson (of), how
(??) did these men hide (keep secret) then (toksha?? = toske??)? And
what clothing did they wear?

Alfred (my tuppence)