SACC SUMMER 2009 + MEANWHILE

Jimm GoodTracks goodtracks at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 22 17:03:39 UTC 2007

I for one, would vote in taking up Mark on his 2009 offer.  It is close enough that perhaps some Iowa and Otoe individuals could attend.  The Ioway of Okla. have just  been notified of their ANA grant being accepted.

MEANWHILE,
For the present Mid Am. Ling Conf. here in Lawrence this Fri-Sat,  The International Room is in the KU Student Union -- would that  be correct????
The KU website information was unclear, or I failed to observe it.
Was there any follow up interest for the Siouian list atendees to have a social and fellowship?
jimm