MALC this coming weekend.

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 18:56:28 UTC 2007

If there are several of us going to Bob's place, perhaps we should coordinate so we don't all go in separate cars.  I can either drive (I can hold 3 in my Saturn) or I can ride with someone else.  (Just trying to help cut down on fuel exhaust emissions   : ) )

  Dave

Catherine Rudin <CaRudin1 at wsc.edu> wrote:
  I'll have a car too, with a couple of available seats.
I do sort of have a previous engagement :-) for Friday night, but would love to come out to your place for a while, Bob. When were you planning to start? I guess we'll find out the details on site. By the way, I did sign up for the dinner — will see at least some of you guys there.

Now if only my paper was finished ...
C.

>>> "Jimm GoodTracks" 10/22/2007 7:47 PM >>>

Bob:
I can take whoever wants to ride along with me to your place in Tonganoxie.
Just let me know, and I'll give them my tele # for contact and if they need
a pick up at their motel.
Jimm