Number of MALC handouts?

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Tue Oct 23 21:45:51 UTC 2007

I very much doubt that there will be a whole lot of non-participants outside of KU students and faculty at the meetings.  I think you'd probably be safe making about the number of handouts as there are papers being given at the meeting as a whole.  Since there are competing sessions, maybe even fewer would work.  I'm not anticipating a gigantic turnout for the Siouan papers outside of the presenters plus about 3 or 4 additional.  But who knows?