MALC this coming weekend.

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 04:34:56 UTC 2007

Question is, will everyone be at the dean's address?

  As regards copies, I think I'm planning on about 20 myself.  I believe we can use the copier in the KU Linguistics Dept. (4th floor Blake Hall) also for free as the secretary input a MALC code into the departmental copier--I was there when she did it!  So even if last minute copies are needed, they should be free.

  Dave

Bryan Gordon <linguista at gmail.com> wrote:
  Since the Friday sessions are co-punctuated by Dean Steinmetz's
address, what say y'all we just congregate after said address and work
out transportation details at that point?

My friend Kevin from Minnesota will be at MALC. He's not an
Americanist (presenting on Amharic Friday at 2), but if he doesn't
have plans already, would it be acceptable for him to join us?

PS: Someone please tell me how many copies of my handout I should
make! I've tried several times to get the conference organisers to
give me a ballpark, but to no avail. I don't want to wait until I get
there to make them at Kinko's or something, because I can make them
for free in Minneapolis.

- Bryan

2007/10/23, David Kaufman :

http://mail.yahoo.com