Osage name

Carolyn Quintero cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 16:18:51 UTC 2007

othohawathe could be  othahawathe, perhaps.

o'thaha-wa-the

follow- VAL-cause

makes folks/others follow, perhaps a name for a person who 'inspires people
to follow him'.

but the o vs. a in the second syllable of 'follow' is a bit perplexing.

Carolyn Quintero, PhD

Inter Lingua, Inc.

1711 East 15th St.

Tulsa OK 74104