Fw: Osage name

Tom Leonard tmleonard at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 16:21:24 UTC 2007

The Lohah family, I'm fairly sure, is from the Hominy district.

Here's a photo of our friend Scott Lohah. The Hominy Friends, by the
way, do lots of nice work for the Osage language.....not too mention
their wonderful wild onion dinners in the Spring. They could use our
support <plug for Dave Nagle>, so buy a cookbook or something!

http://hominyfriends.org/gallery.html