Postposed referents or just afterthoughts?

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:30:30 UTC 2007

I remember that paper, although I can't remember if it was one of the ones that was published.  The Siouan Bibliography or Catherine can tell you.  As I recall, in her elicited data she was getting something like 11% postposed subjects; far too many for afterthought alone.  They also occur in Kaw, etc.

Bob