Siouan sessions at MALC.

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 23:40:35 UTC 2007

BJG and anyone else interested:

  As I said previously, I'll be willing to pick folks up from the airport as long as it doesn't conflict with class schedules.  (I have room for 3 in my Saturn.)  Not sure what day people are coming in, but I have no classes on Wednesday so would be pretty much open all day to pick up from KCI.  (Just a small donation to cover gas expense would be much appreciated, which I'm sure would be much cheaper than a cab!)  Thursday for me would be a problem however.

  Dave

"Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> wrote:
  There is also a paper on Pawnee phonology to cover the Caddoan angle of SCLC. That brings the total to 10.

There is a 180 ft. hill to climb or pedal up between downtown and campus. I can't remember where Westminister Inn is though. It may already be on the hilltop.

If there is a whole car-load of people coming in from the KC airport, I or others may be willing to drive over. It would be nice if we could bring at least 4 at once. Those renting cars at the airport might consider arranging to bring other passengers along too if possible.