Postposed referents or just afterthoughts?

rgraczyk at aol.com rgraczyk at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 21:08:46 UTC 2007

Postposed NPs occurring after the illocutionary force markers are common in Crow.? To my way of thinking the question about whether they are just afterthoughts would be a matter of pragmatics.? I view them as syntactically part of the sentence.

?

The topic of my MALC paper is "Word- and Morpheme-Level Code-Switching in Crow."

?

Randy