Call for Participation: Siouan Dictionaries Roundtable

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at wsc.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:33:39 UTC 2008

Willem - Great idea.  I'll try to make sure we at least get good notes
on the session and post a summary of some sort.  (Anyone want to
volunteer as recording secretary??)

Sorry you won't be there!
Catherine

>>> <rwd0002 at unt.edu> 04/24/08 8:50 AM >>>
Hi Catherine and Siouanists:

Would love to come, but my wife and I have already other trips planned
this summer, so I am not gonna make it.  I hope someone does publish a
summary of the results of this roundtable.

All the best,

Willem